Celebration cakes are to be collected from either Tidworth, Wiltshire or Sandhurst, Kent. However, if it is a tiered cake it may be possible for me to deliver and set up at your home/venue. Delivery and set up is advisable for all wedding cakes. However, if you prefer to collect your cake this is also possible.
As soon as possible! It is best to book celebration cakes up to two months in advance, this is to ensure there is a high possibility that your date will be available. Wedding cakes can be booked up to a year if not more in advance.
Absolutely. When ordering multiple tiers, it is usual to have a variety of flavours to offer guests a choice. If you would like to order a rich fruit cake this must be used as your bottom tier as they are heavy. Alternatively, you can order a smaller fruit cake to be served separately.
I am happy to use a picture of a cake as inspiration but cannot guarantee an exact replica as it would be unprofessional and every cake artist has their own style and flare
Please use the below table as a guide for cake portions.
Please read the terms and conditions, when paying your deposit this means you have read and accepted them.
As your cake supplier, I agree to produce your cake in a timely and mutually agreed upon manner contingent on the following conditions.
1. Celebration cakes and cupcake orders require a non-refundable deposit of 50% to be paid at the time of booking to secure the order. The balance is payable in full by cash or by bank transfer a week before your date of delivery or collection.
Wedding orders require a non-refundable 25% deposit with a minimum of £100 to be paid at the time of booking to secure your order. The full balance is due 4 weeks before delivery/collection. This can be paid by either cash or bank transfer. Payment in instalments is possible if required.
2. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. On collection it is you, the cake costumer’s responsibility to ensure the safe transportation and delivery of the cake to its required destination. SugarCraft Cakes cannot be held responsible or liable for damage to the cake after it has been collected.
4. Please ensure after delivery/collection that your cake is kept out of direct sunlight and heat source and kept at room temperature. Cakes should not be stored in cars, except when being transported. Cakes covered in sugar paste should not be kept in the fridge.
5. If fresh flowers will be used on the cake it is the responsibility of the florist to determine flower safety and safe food practices and not the cake decorator. SugarCraft Cakes will not be responsible for any problems with fresh flowers and any damage caused by fresh flower arrangements.
6. All pictures sent to me are used as inspiration only and do not guarantee an exact replication of any design or photograph.
7. Portion size guides are intended as a guide only. This will depend on how the cake is cut at the occasion.
8. Stacked cakes will be supported by internal downs/support rods which should be removed prior to serving. Any elements of your cake which are not for consumption (all non-edible items) highlighted on your cake collection form. It is the customers responsibility to remove these items prior to consumption. SugarCraft Cakes cannot be responsible for any injury caused by consumption of a non-edible item once the collection form has been signed.
9. It is the responsibility of the cake customer to advise the cake decorator of any known allergies to any ingredients that may be used in the cakes. Cake ingredients or machinery may come into contact with nuts, milk and wheat products, Allergen information is provided with all orders.
Please be aware that whilst your chosen cake may not be made with nuts or nut products, it will be prepared in a kitchen where nut products may be used in other cakes or filling, therefore SugarCraft Cakes cannot guarantee that all cakes are 100% free from nut traces. The same principal applies to diary, wheat, gluten and eggs.
10. The cake customer agrees that any changes must be discussed with SugarCraft Cakes and cannot be guaranteed within two weeks before the delivery date.
11. Collection/Delivery. SugarCraft Cakes will deliver and set up your cake as agreed, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have provided all the set up details aswell as make arrangements with the venue for the location, time and display of your cake, ensuring the location is free from debris/insects, level, stable and the table is strong enough to hold the cake. A photograph/video of the cake and location will be taken prior to departure by SugarCraft Cakes to verify that the cake has been left in good condition and in the location agreed with the customer. On collection by the customer/elected representative or on delivery and set up of cakes, a signature is required from the cake customer or venue management confirming the cake has been received/set up in good condition. Please note once a cake has been signed for the full responsibility for the cake is then held by the customer and SugarCraft Cakes cannot be held responsible/liable for any damage to the cake thereafter.
12. I reserve the right to photograph you order before delivery/collection for my own reference, advertising and marketing purposes.
13. SugarCraft cakes will take not be liable for stains to teeth or clothing due to colouring used in your cake design.
14. If the customer requests a cake flavour or filing outside of the recommended recipe list. SugarCraft cakes will do our very best to accommodate this request but cannot accept liability if the customer is not happy with the quality of the product.
15. SugarCraft Cakes is not responsible for any delay or liability to deliver based on accidents, naturals disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death or any other circumstance beyond SugarCraft cakes controls. A delay in transit shall not constitute grounds for a discount or refund.
16. If SugarCraft Cakes has completed the cake but it cannot be delivered due to uncontrollable circumstances, the client will be offered the option collect if this is not possible a refund of 70% will be offered.
17. Cakes will come boxed and should be left in the box at room temperature on a flat surface. Do not refrigerate. It is also not a good idea to store cakes in places such as a garage, conservatory, cellar or cold store or in the kitchen where it could become susceptible to steam, condensation and cooking odours.
18. Complaints are rare so when they do occur, I take them very seriously. Corrections to inscriptions and minor changes when things are wrong can usually be carried out on the same day in most cases and you are required to give me the opportunity to do this. You must notify me of the problem within 1 hour of collecting your cake.
Full refunds will not be given for any cake that has been consumed or partially consumed regardless of dispute, as consumption of the cake is viewed as acceptance that cake is adequate for the purpose for which it has been supplied.
Some complaints may need further investigations and an immediate refund may not be possible. The cake must be returned to me within 3 days so that I can fairly assess the nature of the complaint. Photographs of cakes will not be accepted.
The maximum refund I will offer at anytime depending on the outcome of the assessment, will be the cost of the cake plus the delivery charge if the cake was delivered. No further compensation will be offered.